Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Donuts

I LOVE DONUTS!!!!

My all time favorite kind of donut is the maple bar. I have tried multiple times to make a gluten free maple bar, they turned out ok... But I'm still on the hunt to find a good enough recipe to publish. Which will mean it will be regularly made in my kitchen. :)

But until then I'll buy these donuts.










My two favorites are the maple glazed and cinnamon sugar.
I usually heat them up in the microwave for 30 seconds. The texture is perfect! Only if they were a little bigger.... Although I don't feel so guilty eating them.


I recently tried the vanilla glazed donuts which are also very good. But wouldn't be my first choice. They also have chocolate glazed which I have not yet tried.


When my husband and I first started dating I bought some donuts to have at his apartment kuz there was nothing in his apartment that I could eat. He learned very quickly that my donuts are off limits! ;)




Happy eatings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment