Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome to Living Life Without Gluten



So I have decided to make this blog so my gluten free knowledge is different than my personal blog.

I hope through this blog I can help people who have recently changed their diet to Gluten Free that they can do it! and that it is possible! The first part of the diet is the worst part of all. But it is very important to push through and to not give into temptation.
I am also wanting this blog to help education people about gluten free everything... facts, products, and basically anything and everything that you want to know whether you have been on this diet for 20 years or 1 week. But it is possible! Just have to be strong and believe in yourself!

I must say that the Gluten Free diet is NOT a weight loss program!! Even though I know lots of people are using it as one out there. Eating Gluten Free will help with all over better health, as long as it is balanced.

I am open to any and all questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question. I hope this blog is helpful and useful!!

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment